Hands On Media Experience
CCM’s week-long intensive production training.
• Learn what a video production class can’t teach you
• Discover what you can’t on your own
• Hands-on practical training and experience
• Turn raw talent into real story-telling skills
H.O.M.E. is where your story begins!
The upcoming program date for 2017 is listed below:
- July 17th through 24rd.
At the Hands On Media Experience, you will be taking part in interactive hands-on sessions in ideas, storytelling, writing, lighting, cinematography, editing, graphics, and more. You will be part of a team that creates a short film.
Those who are interested in acting will have a separate breakout session, “Acting for the Camera,” and may appear in the short film.
Learn from the Pros
Executive Director Doug Rittenhouse, who has more than thirty years of experience in the Entertainment Industry and has won several Emmys, will lead the way while the entire CCM staff who make outstanding Film, Television, and New Media will guide your every step.
You will be trained by industry professionals who produce live events, and who have worked at NBC, CBS, Fox, and VH1, and the team who created the music videos for Newsboy’s “God’s Not Dead” and Casting Crown’s “Just Another Birthday.”
- While attending the sessions, you will stay in CCM housing, and meals will be provided.
- The cost is $975, which includes housing, food, acting and graphics breakouts, and the presentation dinner.
- The 2017 session is July 17th through 24rd.