Center for Creative Media | FAQ – General

FAQ - General

What will my housing be like?


Housing will be provided near our Tyler-based studios. You will be in apartment-style living with other CCM Participants. There is, of course, no additional charge for staying in our housing as room and board is included within the monthly donations.


Do I need insurance?


Yes, we require all participants to have some form of moderate health insurance while attending the Center for Creative Media. We suggest that you are covered under a PPO plan that includes coverage if you were to reside in Texas. Your health insurance should include basic hospitalization, as well as doctor and pharmacy visits. Deductibles should also be at a rate that the family can afford if a doctor visit were necessary. Once an insurance policy has been obtained, you must send us proof of that insurance. A copy of your insurance card or a letter from the insurance company will suffice as proof.

What do I do if I am a foreign student?


All interns from countries outside of the United States will need to have a visa to attend. Call 1-844-422-6345 to speak to a representative for more information concerning visa requirements.

Are there any tours of the campus available?


Yes, if you’re interested in learning more about our studios, the equipment you’ll use, and the people that make up the Center for Creative Media, you are welcome to visit us anytime. We’ll show you around and answer any questions you might have. Please contact your Center for Creative Media Representative to schedule a time for your personalized tour.

Who do I contact with other questions?


If you have a question that is not listed on this page, you may call a representative at 1-844-422-6345.

After hours, you can also send an email to We’ll get back to you within 24 hours.