I like the fact that CCM is Christian, but is it quality?

Absolutely. The Center for Creative Media demands uncompromising excellence and quality in everything we do. One of our main goals here at CCM is to break the stereotype of second-rate Christian media and further break ground that is already successfully being broken by faith-based film and television in Hollywood.

How will I get spiritually equipped at the Center for Creative Media?

Our goal is to equip CCM graduates to be capable of being the only Christian on a production staff and still stand strong in their faith. While at the Center for Creative Media, you’ll participate in classes, retreats, and professional encounters that will develop your character, strengthen your walk, and equip you to be salt and light in Hollywood.

Is CCM up-to-date with the most current trends in media or are you guys still stuck 5 years behind like most schools?

It is more then staying in tune with currents trends, we are part of making the trend with our TV program. Plus, our instructors are currently working in the business right now. Technically, we continually update software, and you will be trained using industry standard professional equipment.


Am I eligible for financial aid?

After submitting your completed CCM Application, talk to your CCM admissions representative about financial aid that may be available.


What will my housing be like?

Housing will be provided near our Tyler-based studios. You will be in apartment-style living with other CCM Interns. There is, of course, no additional charge for staying in our housing as room and board is included within the monthly donations.

Do I need insurance?

Yes, we require all interns to have some form of moderate health insurance while attending the Center for Creative Media. We suggest that you are covered under a PPO plan that includes coverage if you were to reside in Texas. Your health insurance should include basic hospitalization, as well as doctor and pharmacy visits. Deductibles should also be at a rate that the family can afford if a doctor visit were necessary. Once an insurance policy has been obtained, you must send us proof of that insurance. A copy of your insurance card or a letter from the insurance company will suffice as proof.

What do I do if I am a foreign student?

All interns from countries outside of the United States will need to have a visa to attend. Call 1-844-422-6345 to speak to a representative for more information concerning visa requirements.

Are there any tours of the campus available?

Yes, if you’re interested in learning more about our studios, the equipment you’ll use, and the people that make up the Center for Creative Media, you are welcome to visit us anytime. We’ll show you around and answer any questions you might have. Please contact your Center for Creative Media Representative to schedule a time for your personalized tour.

Who do I contact with other questions?

If you have a question that is not listed on this page, you may call a representative at 1-844-422-6345

After hours, you can also send an email to info@centerforcreativemedia.com. We’ll get back to you within 24 hours.

Powered by Top Rated Local®